In this blog we are gonna share a lot of information about watermill

Powered by Blogger.

Why I Like to Visit Amriz' Watermill Everyday

My nature is like birds.I can't stay at one place even for a few hours.I used to go for walk everyday and I enjoy to walk with my best f...

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Why I Like to Visit Amriz' Watermill Everyday


My nature is like birds.I can't stay at one place even for a few hours.I used to go for walk everyday and I enjoy to walk with my best friends.when I become bore in  my home I just sent a message to my all friends and we go out for walking even if it is the mid of night but my favourite place for walk is Amriz' watermill.

Top reason of going to Amriz' watermill

God has gifted Pakistan with a lot of natural beauty.Pakistan is famous for tourism.people from all over the world come to Pakistan for tour.Famous places of tour in Pakistan are below listed.
  • Kalam
  • Malam Jaba
  • Swat
  • Maho Dan      etc.
Buner is also famous just because of its natural beauty and whole beauty is just around Amriz' watermill.The main reasons of going Amriz watermill are given below.
  • Dan of water above the mill
  • Waterfall
  • Sandas River flowing alongside

1 Dan of water above the mill

There is dan of water  above the watermill which looks very beatiful because all the come from different springs like kuddo and so on.
water dan

2 waterfall

The waterfall attached to Amriz watermill has increase the beauty of the mill.People from different villages come to the waterfall and taking pics.
waterfall

3 Sandas river flowing alongside

The river flowing along the watermill has also increase the visitor of this place.This river is very beautiful.It is full  fishes.Everyday people of different places come to sandas roiver and catches tons of fishes.
river full of fish


Summary
If  you ever want to go out for walking or fishing then i suggest you to visit above mention place because it is best place for entertainment and famous for fishing.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
    and I am a happy woman today? and i
    told myself that any lender that rescue my
    family from our poor situation, i will refer
    any person that is looking for loan to him,
    he gave happiness to me and my family, i
    was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
    start my life all over as i am a single
    mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a
    loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
    fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
    you will pay back the loan please contact
    him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
    refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
    His Email  (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation  : +1-989-394-3740. 

    ReplyDelete