In this blog we are gonna share a lot of information about watermill

Powered by Blogger.

Why I Like to Visit Amriz' Watermill Everyday

My nature is like birds.I can't stay at one place even for a few hours.I used to go for walk everyday and I enjoy to walk with my best f...

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Why Amriz' Watermill is Popular?


Peoples come from different places like Bagra,Naway kalay,Elai in short from all over the district to Amriz' watermill and bring grain for grinding.I have never seen it closed in my entire life.It works 24/7 and that why it is famous in the whole district.
Watermill

Reasons of popularity of watermill

Following are the factors due to which Amriz' watermill is popular in district Buner.
  • Honest
  • Truthfull
  • Fairness
  • Working time
Honest
The runer of the watermill is extremely a poor person but he is very honest and thats why people trust on him.
Truthful
As well as being honest,he is very truthful also.He always speak the truth and that is why he has great customers in number as compare to other watermill runers.
Fair
He is also ver fair.He do not lose weight and never weighs more himself and less for other peoples.In short he has all quality which a muslim should have.
Working Time
Amriz' watermill is open 24/7 which is also one of the main factors in popularity.
Note#If you ever want to grind grain then i suggest you to grind it by Amriz' watermill because it it the best.
                      &
Stay in touch with us and keep visiting this blog because i share a lot of information about this watermill.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
    and I am a happy woman today? and i
    told myself that any lender that rescue my
    family from our poor situation, i will refer
    any person that is looking for loan to him,
    he gave happiness to me and my family, i
    was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
    start my life all over as i am a single
    mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a
    loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
    fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
    you will pay back the loan please contact
    him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
    refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
    His Email  (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation  : +1-989-394-3740. 

    ReplyDelete